Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Harbor Hope at the Ultimate Blog Party


I am excited to be a part of the 2014 Ultimate Blog Party over at 5 Minutes for Mom.


Harbor Hope has sprung from wonders and frustrations. From a need for support and to be supportive. It is a place for those who have felt stranded. Like a boat without a paddle. Far from shore. For those who are drowning in a sea of uncertainty.And for those who have it figured out. This is a place of refuge from the storms that daily confront us. And for those whose passion is a dying ember, lost beneath the flotsam and jetsam of life.  This is a place for YOU!

Hi! I am Lauralee. Wife and Momma to the two best people that have happened to me.


This is my blog.
And this is my story. (The beginningthe middle  and an ending of sorts).
Adoption is my heart. The beauty of taking what is broken and making it something new. Not just a child. But me. Because I was broken too.
Raising any child is hard. Raising a child with a traumatic past brings special challenges all it's own.
I would love to have you join me on this journey. Sharing in joys and unspeakable difficulties. Let's grow together. And go together into a place of hope.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that I stopped by here from the Ultimate Blog Hop. What a beautiful family you have! I have already started reading about your story and will continue after posting this. Please stop by my blog, too, when you get a chance. I love how transparent your writing is, that is what I strive for, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! And thank you for the compliments. :)

      Delete

What are your Thoughts?

Sharing is Caring